Lunch & Learn Presented by Waterfall Security
- Stronger Than Firewalls: A Spectrum of Solutions
- Monday, March 17th, 11:45am - 1:00pm
Unidirectional Security Gateways have been securely integrating control system applications with corporate networks for nearly a decade now, without incurring the safety and reliability risks which always accompany firewall deployments. Waterfall's stronger-than-firewalls solution suite now includes a spectrum of technologies both based on and complementing Unidirectional Gateways. Waterfall's mission is to replace all uses of firewalls in industrial control system networks with safer and more secure alternatives. Join us to explore the spectrum of solutions and the connectivity needs each element of the spectrum addresses.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
Saturday, March 15
|Women in Technology||Karen Fioravanti and Velda Lempka||Saturday, March 15th, 5:30pm - 6:30pm||Special Events|
Monday, March 17
Tuesday, March 18
|Segmentation as a Means of Achieving System Reliability||Daniel Chew, Securicon||Tuesday, March 18th, 12:00pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|