Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
A special discounted "Early Bird Rate" of $122.50 S/D will be honored until August 17, 2012. Then the special discounted rate of $175.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include In-Room high-speed Internet, a $14.99 value! To make reservations please call (866) 227-5944 and ask for the SANS special "Early Bird Rate."
NOTE: You must mention that you are attending the SANS Institute conference to get the discounted rate. Please note that the group rate is based on availability and if the hotel just sold out please contact our registration office at email@example.com.
The hotel will require a major credit card to guarantee your reservation. To cancel your reservation, you must notify the hotel at least 72 hours before your planned arrival date.
US Government Reservations
Please note that when you call the hotel for a reservation you will need to ask for the "SANS Government Per Diem Block" since these set of guest rooms will be separate from our group block and the hotel's inventory of rooms. We also recommend you call the hotel directly during business hours.
Top 5 reasons to stay at Caesars Palace
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary high-speed Internet when booking in the SANS block.
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- By staying at Caesars Palace, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the training event.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at Caesars Palace that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
Please note that while SANS tries to negotiate a great parking rate with the hotel, many times the parking garage is not owned by the hotel, but an independent company. In those cases, neither SANS nor the hotel have any control over the fees charged.
From McCarran International Airport: approximately 4 miles
- Drive southeast on Wayne Newton Boulevard (becomes unnamed road).
- Make slight left toward Return to Terminals/Parking/Swenson/Tropicana.
- Make slight left turn onto South Swenson Street.
- Turn left onto East Harmon Avenue.
- Make slight right turn onto Paradise Road.
- Turn left onto East Flamingo Road / NV-592 West.
- Turn right onto South Las Vegas Boulevard / NV-604 North.
- Turn left onto Caesars Palace Drive.