Breakfast & Learn, Presented by SAP
- BYOD Brings Mobile Security to the Boardroom
- Milja Gillespie, Director â€“ Mobility Product Marketing, SAP; Alex Guitman, Head of Global IT Business Continuity, SAP; Tushar Patel, Director â€“ Product Marketing, Mocana; Aaron Ingold, Association Manager â€“ Mobility Development, NuVasive
- Friday, May 31st, 7:45am - 8:45am
Organizations are encouraging employees to bring their own mobile devices into the workplace to be used for work purposes. This trend is shifting how devices are procured, paid for, managed and supported â and most importantly how they are secured. By handling the security issues up front, enterprises can recognize the true value of BYOD, enabling mobility for all. Join SAP, Mocana and NuVasive as we discuss real issues faced when deploying BYOD to thousands of employees. Explore the importance of mobile security when defining your BYOD strategy.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
Thursday, May 30
|Breakfast & Learn, Presented by Bradford Networks & AirWatch||Michael Killoran, VP Worldwide Sales, Bradford Networks; Rob McLeroy, Channel Manager, AirWatch||Thursday, May 30th, 7:45am - 8:45am||Special Events|
|Lunch & Learn , Presented by Cellebrite||Sonny Farinas, Director, Forensic Sales, Cellebrite USA; Lee Papathanasiou, Technical & Sales Engineer, Cellebrite USA||Thursday, May 30th, 12:30pm - 1:40pm||Lunch and Learn|
Friday, May 31
|Breakfast & Learn, Presented by SAP||Milja Gillespie, Director â€“ Mobility Product Marketing, SAP; Alex Guitman, Head of Global IT Business Continuity, SAP; Tushar Patel, Director â€“ Product Marketing, Mocana; Aaron Ingold, Association Manager â€“ Mobility Development, NuVasive||Friday, May 31st, 7:45am - 8:45am||Special Events|
|Lunch & Learn , Presented by ForeScout & FiberLink||Scott Gordon, CISSP, Vice President, ForeScout and Clint Adams CISSP, Director of Mobile Technology Solutions, MaaS360 by Fiberlink||Friday, May 31st, 11:30am - 1:00pm||Lunch and Learn|