Anaheim, CA 92802
Phone: (714) 956-6425
Website: Disneyland Hotel
Reservations: Click here
Business demand for bring your own device (BYOD) will continue to increase, and enterprise security programs must change to enable and secure this new environment. Security approaches used to secure personal computers and PC applications will not work in this new consumer driven world of smart phones, tablets and mobile applications. The ability to secure heterogeneous and rapidly changing devices demands new policies, revised architectures and next-generation security controls.
At this conference mobile device security experts and practitioners will detail proven approaches to securing BYOD. Organizations who have developed successful mobile device security programs will share how they developed and gained management support for their plans, and provide information on lessons learned and pitfalls to avoid in implementing an effective and efficient solution.
Topics will include:
- understanding and controlling risks in an increasingly consumer driven and heterogeneous mobile world
- policies, architectures and security controls for enabling secure use of BYOD
- user case studies
- benchmarking and metrics for a mobile security program
- current threat landscape, and what's on the horizon
Who should attend?
- Chief technology officers (CTO)
- Chief security officers (CSO)
- IT architects
- Security architects
- Cyber risk managers
- Security analysts
- Program managers