Ten Tips When Testifying
- Anna Davey, Forensic Foundations
- Wednesday, May 20th, 12:15pm - 1:30pm
Attendance at this event is free, but space is limited and allocated on a first-registered basis. Please register using the link below.
Asked to write a legal report?
Asked to give expert evidence?
Are you apprehensive about:
- What this involves?
- Your legal obligations?
- The difference between fact and opinion?
- How to correctly answer questions?
- Court protocol?
Anna Davey, Director, Forensic Foundations will share some of her insights into the legal world, the writing of legal reports (and the differences between technical reports and legal reports) and the joys of expert testimony (yes, joys!).
Since commencing operations in 2008, Forensic Foundations has provided continuing education, training and consultancy services to a broad range of private and government organisations. This will be our first presentation at a SANS event.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
|Ten Tips When Testifying||Anna Davey, Forensic Foundations||Wednesday, May 20th, 12:15pm - 1:30pm||Lunch and Learn|
|DLP FAIL!!! Using Encoding, Steganography, and Covert Channels to Evade DLP and Other Critical Controls||Kevin Fiscus, SANS Certified Instructor||Wednesday, May 20th, 6:30pm - 8:00pm||SANS@Night|