Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
Special Rates: Book by June 2013
A special discounted rate will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high speed Internet in your room. To make reservations please call (800) HILTONS and ask for the SANS Institute group rate.
NOTE: You must mention that you are attending the SANS Institute conference to get the discounted rate.
The hotel will require a major credit card to guarantee your reservation. To cancel your reservation, you must notify the hotel at least 72 hours before your planned arrival date.
The Washington Hilton hotel in Washington, DC is a contemporary urban retreat situated on several acres near Dupont Circle in the heart of the nation's capital. Guests at the landmark Hilton hotel in Washington, DC will enjoy being in the center of the District's most sought after neighborhoods, including Adams Morgan, Woodley Park and the U Street Corridor. The hotel is a mile from the Smithsonian National Zoo and just four blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro Station on the Red Line.
Top 5 reasons to stay at the Hilton Washington Hotel
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary high-speed Internet when booking in the SANS block.
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- By staying at the Hilton Washington, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the training event.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at the Hilton Washington that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
From Connecticut Avenue, take a right on T Street and drive alongside the perimeter of the hotel. Drive past the T Street Ballroom entrance, and at the first intersection, take a hard left onto Florida Avenue, and then another left onto 19th Street. The parking facility entrance is located on the left, on 19th Street.