Call For Papers
Call for Speakers - Now Open
The SANS Securing the Internet of Things Call for Speakers is now open. If you are interested in presenting or participating on a panel we are looking for user-presented case studies, lessons learned, forecasts and other forms of sharing knowledge and insight with the audience.
The Securing the Internet of Things Summit offers speakers opportunities for exposure and recognition as an industry leader. You will be able to share your challenges, discover existing solutions that work, and be part of developing new ideas and architectures for solving the next generation of security problems. If you have something substantive, challenging, and original to offer, you are encouraged to submit a proposal.
Benefits of Speaking
- Promotion of your speaking session and company recognition via the SANS conference website and all printed materials
- βΆ Visibility via the SANS post-conference presentation email link for many months following the conference
- βΆ Full conference badge to attend all Summit sessions
- βΆ Private speaker lunch
- βΆ Author Name(s)
- βΆ Author Title
- βΆ Company
- βΆ Speaker Contact Information: Address, phone number, email address
- βΆ Biography
- βΆ Your biography should be 160 words or less. You may include your current position, titles, areas of professional expertise, experience, awards, degrees, personal information, etc.
- βΆ Abstract -The presentation abstract should outline your presentation and what attendees will learn. All content must be strictly educational. The presentation should be relevant to Security Architects, Security Analysts, Security Managers as well as industry vertical security specialists.
- Presentation: 45 minutes , with 15 minutes Question & Answer
- βΆ Panel leadership or participation
- βΆ Short 5-6 minute "rants" for a possible rapid fire roundtable session
Submit your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1, 2013 with the subject "SANS Securing the Internet of Things CFP"
Thank you for your interest in presenting, if you have any questions email to email@example.com
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
|Call For Papers||—||Special Events|