Exposure to Closure: 2015
- Sunday, February 22nd, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TRAILER HERE
For the sixth year straight, Exposure to Closure will run for an exclusive one-night-only engagement at SANS ICS Orlando Summit and Training 2015 with a dramatic stage performance. This year opens in the midst of a multi-year cyber campaign attacking critical infrastructure networks across the world. Exposure 2 Closure uses an entertaining fictional yet techno-realistic storytelling of a game of cat and mouse. The drama raises questions surrounding industrial control systems security, forensic investigations, vulnerability mitigation, and national security policy considerations. Tim Roxey will be emceeing this cast of characters ranging from defenders, attackers, researchers, to intelligence analysts.
Audience members will be on the edges of their seats as our cast of security geeks take an entertaining star turn, but will also walk away with practical, applicable knowledge including:
* Real life lessons of incident monitoring and response from seasoned professionals
* How cyber attacks can penetrate into the most secure ICS networks
* Emerging cyber threat intelligence methodology being applied by leading security firms
* Overview of how governments interact and can (and can't) assist companies security programs
Exposure to Closure is a perennial fan favorite, and is a fun and interactive way to illustrate how the global security community works together in partnership to evaluate emergent threats to, and vulnerabilities in, ICS networks.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
|Advanced CRPA/C2M2 Workshop||—||Sunday, February 22nd, 8:30am - 4:30pm||Special Events|
|ES-ISAC Briefing||—||Sunday, February 22nd, 5:00pm - 6:00pm||SANS@Night|
|Welcome Reception||—||Sunday, February 22nd, 5:00pm - 7:00pm||SANS@Night|
|Exposure to Closure: 2015||—||Sunday, February 22nd, 7:00pm - 10:00pm||SANS@Night|
|Vendor Showcase||—||Monday, February 23rd, 10:30am - 11:00am||Vendor Event|
|Emerging Best Practice for ICS Perimeter Cyber Security||Michael Piccalo, Director of Industrial Security||Monday, February 23rd, 12:30pm - 1:45pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Just how easy is it to hack a DCS?||Dr. Alex Tarter, Technical Director, Cyber Security Group||Monday, February 23rd, 12:30pm - 1:45pm||Lunch and Learn|
|High Value ICS Network Monitoring and Anomaly Detection - Table Talk||—||Monday, February 23rd, 12:30pm - 1:45pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Vendor Showcase||—||Monday, February 23rd, 3:45pm - 4:15pm||Vendor Event|
|WOPR: Shall we play a game?||—||Monday, February 23rd, 7:00pm - 10:00pm||SANS@Night|
|KIPS, Kaspersky Industrial Protection Simulation||—||Monday, February 23rd, 7:00pm - 9:00pm||SANS@Night|
|Vendor Showcase||—||Tuesday, February 24th, 10:30am - 11:00am||Vendor Event|
|Developing an Industrial Controls Security Framework for balanced and targeted investment||Ernie Hayden CISSP CEH GICSP||Tuesday, February 24th, 12:45pm - 2:00pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Attacker Behavior & Incident Response||Pat Haley||Tuesday, February 24th, 12:45pm - 2:00pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Designing a Safe, Intelligent, Security Architecture||Richard Devera||Tuesday, February 24th, 12:45pm - 2:00pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Vendor Showcase||—||Tuesday, February 24th, 3:30pm - 4:00pm||Vendor Event|