Advanced CRPA/C2M2 Workshop
- Sunday, February 22nd, 8:30am - 4:30pm
The Electricity Sector Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ES-ISAC) is pleased to announce a free member daytime training opportunity to further enhance your master facilitator-level CRPA (Cyber Risk Preparedness Assessment ) skills and knowledge towards developing and conducting robust, technically informed incident response exercises.
- Introductory overview of the complementary Department of Energy (DOE) Electricity Sub-sector Capability Maturity Model (ES-C2M2) with the latest practices, lessons learned, and model perspective.
- Updated CRPA 2015 Kit 3.0 expanded coverage providing deep insights into the exercise development process, aligning with goals and objectives, using templates, applying/creating specific injects (libraries), and building overall Master Scenario Events List (MSEL).
- A realistic, simulated reference entity and active participation following the CRPA methodology.
- Exercise materials compliments of the ES-ISAC.
The information provided by ES-ISAC personnel and technical partner Lofty Perch along with the updated kit will assist with participants independently developing and executing their own table top exercises.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
|Advanced CRPA/C2M2 Workshop||—||Sunday, February 22nd, 8:30am - 4:30pm||Special Events|
|ES-ISAC Briefing||—||Sunday, February 22nd, 5:00pm - 6:00pm||SANS@Night|
|Welcome Reception||—||Sunday, February 22nd, 5:00pm - 7:00pm||SANS@Night|
|Exposure to Closure: 2015||—||Sunday, February 22nd, 7:00pm - 10:00pm||SANS@Night|
|Vendor Showcase||—||Monday, February 23rd, 10:30am - 11:00am||Vendor Event|
|Emerging Best Practice for ICS Perimeter Cyber Security||Michael Piccalo, Director of Industrial Security||Monday, February 23rd, 12:30pm - 1:45pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Just how easy is it to hack a DCS?||Dr. Alex Tarter, Technical Director, Cyber Security Group||Monday, February 23rd, 12:30pm - 1:45pm||Lunch and Learn|
|High Value ICS Network Monitoring and Anomaly Detection - Table Talk||—||Monday, February 23rd, 12:30pm - 1:45pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Vendor Showcase||—||Monday, February 23rd, 3:45pm - 4:15pm||Vendor Event|
|WOPR: Shall we play a game?||—||Monday, February 23rd, 7:00pm - 10:00pm||SANS@Night|
|KIPS, Kaspersky Industrial Protection Simulation||—||Monday, February 23rd, 7:00pm - 9:00pm||SANS@Night|
|Vendor Showcase||—||Tuesday, February 24th, 10:30am - 11:00am||Vendor Event|
|Developing an Industrial Controls Security Framework for balanced and targeted investment||Ernie Hayden CISSP CEH GICSP||Tuesday, February 24th, 12:45pm - 2:00pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Attacker Behavior & Incident Response||Pat Haley||Tuesday, February 24th, 12:45pm - 2:00pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Designing a Safe, Intelligent, Security Architecture||Richard Devera||Tuesday, February 24th, 12:45pm - 2:00pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Vendor Showcase||—||Tuesday, February 24th, 3:30pm - 4:00pm||Vendor Event|