Welcome to ICS London 2016
- 4 courses
- 4 instructors
- 2 disciplines
European ICS Security Summit
Date: Monday 19th September Location: Grand Connaught Rooms, London, WC2B 5DA
The one-day summit features presentations from world-leading experts in the field of ICS/SCASA security. Hear insight and advice from ABB, Audi, Transport for London, Kaspersky Labs and more. In addition, SANS' ICS instructors and curriculum leads share their knowledge throughout the event, including Rob Lee and Michael Assante's analysis of the Ukrainian power grid attack.
See the latest agenda here and reserve your place by clicking on 'Register Now' at the top right of this page.
ICS Security Training In London
SANS ICS London takes place on September 19-25th, at the Grand Connaught Rooms.
- Attend the one-day European ICS Security Summit on Monday 19th September.
- Take ICS515: ICS Active Defence and Incident Response - a 5-day course, led by its author - Robert M. Lee.
- Hone skills with the 6-day course, SANS SEC562: CyberCity Hands-on Kinetic Cyber Range. ICS London 2016 is the only opportunity to take this course in the UK during 2016.
- Prepare for GICSP Certification by taking ICS410: ICS/SCADA Security Essentials.
- Courses take place in a classroom-like environment and are led by SANS Instructors.
- Training is in central London, close to Covent Garden and Holborn Tube stations.
Instructors Teaching at SANS ICS London 2016
SANS Instructors leading courses include:
- Robert M. Lee - Robert is author of SANS ICS515, co-author of FOR578 and was awarded EnergySec's 2015 Cyber Security Professional of the Year accolade.
- Tim Medin - Tim is a senior technical analyst and has performed pen test duties for a wide range of organisations and across different technologies. He contributes regularly to SANS Penetration Testing Blog.
- Michael Assante - Michael is currently SANS lead for ICS and SCADA security. Previously he was Vice President and Chief Security Officer at NERC and oversaw the implementation of security standards across America.
- Eric Cornelius - Eric is the Director of Critical Infrastructure and Industrial Control Systems (ICS) at Cylance, Inc. Previously he served as the Deputy Director and Chief Technical Analyst for the Control Systems Security Program at the US Department of Homeland Security.
Prove Skills - Get Certified
ICS London provides an opportunity for industrial control system professionals to prepare for the GIAC Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) Certification.
GIAC validates the hands-on skills of cyber security professionals, ensuring they are aligned with the latest attack vectors.