Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
Located in the heart of the Galleria area, the newly renovated, AAA rated Four Diamond Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston is in the shopping, dining and entertainment hub of Uptown Houston. It is conveniently positioned near key destinations including downtown Houston, the Museum and Theater districts, and Reliant Park.
Special Rates Available
A special discounted rate of $189.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through March 8, 2015. To make reservations, please call (800) 766-3782 and ask for the SANS Institute Houston 2015 group rate.
Top 5 reasons to stay at the Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston:
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary High-Speed Internet when booking in the SANS Block.
- No need to factor in the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- By staying at the Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at the Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
Please note that while SANS tries to negotiate a great parking rate with the hotel, many times the parking garage is not owned by the hotel, but an independent company. In these cases, neither SANS nor the hotel have any control over the fees charged.
Directions to the hotel from the major entries into the city:
From George Bush International Airport: approximately 28 miles
SuperShuttle Charge (one way): $27.00
- Take Beltway 8 West to Interstate 45 South.
- Exit 610 West and continue on to 610 South.
- Exit San Felipe.
- Go through the light and the Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston will be on the right side of the street.
William P. Hobby Airport (HOU): approximately 16 miles
SuperShuttle Charge (one way): $24.00
- Take Interstate 45 North to 610 Loop West
- Continue to 610 Loop North.
- Exit at San Felipe.
- U-turn at the light and the hotel is located between San Felipe and Westheimer Road.
Train - Station Name: AmTrak Houston - Downtown: approximately 9 miles
- Head south on West Loop S and take the ramp onto I-610 N.
- Take exit 11 and merge onto I-10 E toward Downtown.
- Take exit 769A for Smith Street
- Turn right at Franklins Street
- Turn right at Elder Street and right onto Washington Avenue