Sophos/Infogressive Lunch and Learn
- Justin Kallhoff, COO and Founder, Infogressive
- Wednesday, March 25th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
Monday, March 23
Tuesday, March 24
|Women in Technology Meet and Greet||—||Tuesday, March 24th, 6:00pm - 7:00pm||Reception|
|The 13 Absolute Truths of Security||Keith Palmgren||Tuesday, March 24th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|DLP FAIL!!! Using Encoding, Steganography, and Covert Channels to Evade DLP and Other Critical Controls||Kevin Fiscus||Tuesday, March 24th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|
Wednesday, March 25
|Managing the Unmanageable: How to Secure the Enterprise||Lee Milam, Citrix Enterprises||Wednesday, March 25th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Sophos/Infogressive Lunch and Learn||Justin Kallhoff, COO and Founder, Infogressive||Wednesday, March 25th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Debunking the Complex Password Myth||Keith Palmgren||Wednesday, March 25th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
Thursday, March 26
|Who is Attacking You and How?||Sam Yoon, Systems Engineer, FireEye||Thursday, March 26th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|The Power of Threat Intelligence in your Cybersecurity Program||Jason McEachin, Director, Sales Engineering||Thursday, March 26th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|