Managing the Unmanageable: How to Secure the Enterprise
- Lee Milam, Citrix Enterprises
- Wednesday, March 25th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
Computing has extended beyond the exclusive domain of the IT department - a fact that has significantly complicated security, privacy and compliance. How does the organization maintain governance over sensitive data across BYO devices, unmanaged networks and ever-expanding use cases for information technology? With virtualization, containerization and secured networking solutions from Citrix, IT can automate security, protect intellectual property, and ensure data privacy while meeting compliance mandates.
In this security-focused lunch and learn, you will learn how to:
- How to secure sensitive data on managed and under-managed devices
- Measures that enforce security across unmanaged apps and networks
- Models that control access to sensitive data, specific to application usage and access
- How to develop and enforce policies to "manage the unmanageable"
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
Monday, March 23
Tuesday, March 24
|Women in Technology Meet and Greet||—||Tuesday, March 24th, 6:00pm - 7:00pm||Reception|
|The 13 Absolute Truths of Security||Keith Palmgren||Tuesday, March 24th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|DLP FAIL!!! Using Encoding, Steganography, and Covert Channels to Evade DLP and Other Critical Controls||Kevin Fiscus||Tuesday, March 24th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|
Wednesday, March 25
|Managing the Unmanageable: How to Secure the Enterprise||Lee Milam, Citrix Enterprises||Wednesday, March 25th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Sophos/Infogressive Lunch and Learn||Justin Kallhoff, COO and Founder, Infogressive||Wednesday, March 25th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Debunking the Complex Password Myth||Keith Palmgren||Wednesday, March 25th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
Thursday, March 26
|Who is Attacking You and How?||Sam Yoon, Systems Engineer, FireEye||Thursday, March 26th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|The Power of Threat Intelligence in your Cybersecurity Program||Jason McEachin, Director, Sales Engineering||Thursday, March 26th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|