New School Forensics: Latest Tools and Techniques in Memory Analysis
- Chad Tilbury
- Monday, February 17th, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Space for this talk is limited and there is no room for participants that are not already registered.
Whether you are just getting started with memory forensics, or you have been at it since the early days, the last year produced a wealth of new memory analysis capabilities. Notably, nearly all of the progress has been accomplished in free and open source tools. Learn about the latest and greatest additions to the memory forensics arsenal:
- In-memory registry forensics
- Building and analyzing memory object timelines
- Mac and Linux memory analysis
- The advantages of "live" memory analysis
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
Monday, February 17
|New School Forensics: Latest Tools and Techniques in Memory Analysis||Chad Tilbury||Monday, February 17th, 6:00pm - 7:00pm||SANS@Night|