- DFIR Summit Forensic Lunch*, Hosted by David Cowen and Matthew Seyer
You love Forensic Lunch on YouTube; hereās your chance to be part of the live audience for the first-ever DFIR Summit Forensic Lunch!
Ask questions and get involved as we dig deeper with our featured speakers about their research and whatās next.
*lunch will not be served during the broadcast; lunch to follow at noon
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
|Live Broadcast||—||Special Events|
|Vendor Solutions Expo||—||Tuesday, July 7th, 10:10am - 10:30am||Vendor Event|
|Vendor Solutions Expo||—||Tuesday, July 7th, 3:45pm - 4:05pm||Vendor Event|
|DFIR Night in Austin||—||Tuesday, July 7th, 7:00pm - 9:00pm||Reception|
|Vendor Solutions Expo||—||Wednesday, July 8th, 9:45am - 10:15am||Vendor Event|
|The Power of 3||—||Wednesday, July 8th, 12:00pm - 1:00pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Vendor Solutions Expo||—||Wednesday, July 8th, 3:00pm - 3:20pm||Vendor Event|
|CSI and Blackhat Scorpions: From Hollywood to Keyboard||Robert M. Lee, Instructor, SANS Institute||Thursday, July 9th, 6:00pm - 7:00pm||SANS@Night|
|Preparing for PowerShellmageddon - Investigating Windows Command Line Activity||Chad Tilbury, Senior Instructor, SANS Institute||Thursday, July 9th, 7:00pm - 8:00pm||SANS@Night|
|The Tap House||Phil Hagen, Certified Instructor, SANS Institute||Friday, July 10th, 6:00pm - 7:00pm||SANS@Night|
|The Plinko Board of Modern Persistence Techniques||Alissa Torres, Certified Instructor, SANS Institute||Friday, July 10th, 7:00pm - 8:00pm||SANS@Night|