The Power of 3
- Wednesday, July 8th, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Combine artifacts from mobile, operator, and other data sources to focus your investigations Program Abstract: Do you need to extract insights from an increasing number of disparate data sources, but also need to make sense of it in minimal time? In this scenario-based session, find out how to extract forensically sound data from mobile and other data sources. Learn how importing it, together with carrier records, into a unified visual view can help you efficiently contextualize the data to identify leads and make decisions. Finally, understand how these efficiencies can accelerate your investigations, improving both their quantity and their quality.
Speaker: Ronen Engler, Senior Manager, Technology & Innovation, Cellebrite Inc.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.