The Tap House
- Phil Hagen, Certified Instructor, SANS Institute
- Friday, July 10th, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Packets move pretty fast. The field of Network Forensics needs to move fast, too. Whether you are investigating a known incident, hunting unidentified adversaries in your environment, or enriching forensic findings from disk- and memory-based examinations, it's critical to stay abreast of the latest developments in the discipline.
In this @Night talk, Phil Hagen will discuss some of the latest technologies, techniques, and tools that you'll want to know in pursuit of forensication nirvana.
Phil is also an avid craft beer fan, so there's a good chance you'll learn something about a new notable national or interesting local beer in the process.
This presentation will be helpful for those who wish to keep up-to-date on the most cutting-edge facets of Network Forensics.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
|Live Broadcast||—||Special Events|
Tuesday, July 7
Wednesday, July 8
Thursday, July 9
|CSI and Blackhat Scorpions: From Hollywood to Keyboard||Robert M. Lee, Instructor, SANS Institute||Thursday, July 9th, 6:00pm - 7:00pm||SANS@Night|
|Preparing for PowerShellmageddon - Investigating Windows Command Line Activity||Chad Tilbury, Senior Instructor, SANS Institute||Thursday, July 9th, 7:00pm - 8:00pm||SANS@Night|