Keynote: Have no fear - DFIR is here!
- Rob Lee, Chad Tilbury, Alissa Torres, Phil Hagen, and Lenny Zeltser
- Wednesday, March 5th, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
In an age of darkness, at a time of evil...When the cyberworld needed heros, what it got was this team. In less time than it takes you to watch the Avengers, the DFIR hero team will take you through an end-to-end investigation starting with core steps in digital forensics, incident response, memory analysis, and RE Malware. Instructors Rob Lee (FOR408 - Digital Forensics) , Chad Tilbury (FOR508 - Incident Response) , Alissa Torres (FOR526 - Windows Memory Forensics), Phil Hagen (FOR572 - Network Forensics) and Lenny Zeltser (FOR610 - RE Malware) will step through how key skills are used to solve a single case for 20 minutes each. The tag team approach will detail how teams can be leveraged in your environment to effectively respond to incidents on a single system and the enterprise. Five forensicators, 1 million hackers- the odds are just about even.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
Wednesday, March 5
|Welcome to SANS
||Wednesday, March 5th, 8:15am - 8:45am
|DFIReception - Forensicators Unite!
||Wednesday, March 5th, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
|Keynote: Have no fear - DFIR is here!
||Rob Lee, Chad Tilbury, Alissa Torres, Phil Hagen, and Lenny Zeltser
||Wednesday, March 5th, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Saturday, March 8
||Saturday, March 8th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
||Lunch and Learn