Welcome to Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit
- 6 courses
- 8 instructors
- 1 disciplines
Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit 2017, Arlington Virginia
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Advisory Board: Rebekah Brown, Mike Cloppert, Rick Holland, Rob Lee, Robert M. Lee, Kyle Maxwell, Scott J. Roberts, and Jake Williams
- CPE Credits: 16
Summit Dates: January 31, 2017 and February 1, 2017
Training Course Dates: January 25-30, 2017
Join SANS at this innovative Summit as we focus on enabling organizations to build effective cyber threat intelligence analysis capabilities.
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit & Training is back for another year of in-depth talks, world-class SANS Training, DFIR NetWars, and exclusive networking opportunities! This year's Summit aims to provide specific analysis techniques and capabilities that can be utilized to properly create and maintain Cyber Threat Intelligence in your organization.
While Cyber Threat Intelligence is a relatively new field, we can draw upon classic intelligence approaches to better secure our organizations. Throughout the Summit, we'll be going old school by examining traditional intelligence methods and techniques; and applying them to cyber threat intelligence.
The Summit & Training will explore the following:
- How classic intelligence approaches are applied to CTI analysis and production
- Interesting perspectives and case studies that challenge CTI assumptions and result in a shift in understanding
- Classic methods of producing Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Implementing and making decisions based off of intelligence
- Case studies on the application of cyber threat intelligence to a security or business problem
- Innovative ways to utilize or analyze CTI with classic techniques
- New tools developed to support or enable CTI
"One of very few venues/events devoted solely to tradecraft of cyber threat analysis and intelligence. Essential to both newcomers and seasoned practitioners, and neither too fast nor too slow for either." -Patton Adams, Verisign iDefense
CTI Summit Advisory Board
- Learn about how you can attend remotely.
|New FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis||GNFA||
|FOR508: Advanced Digital Forensics, Incident Response, and Threat Hunting||GCFA||
|Waitlist FOR578: Cyber Threat Intelligence||
Robert M. Lee
|FOR585: Advanced Smartphone Forensics||GASF||
|FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques||GREM||
|Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit||
DFIR NetWars Tournament - Add-on
(FREE with any 4-6 Day SANS Course Registration)