General Session - Welcome to SANS
- Dr. Eric Cole
- Monday, October 19th, 8:15am - 8:45am
Join us for a 30-minute overview to help you get the most out of your SANS training experience. You will receive event information and learn about programs and resources offered by SANS. This brief session will answer many questions and get your training experience off to a great start. This session will be valuable to all attendees but is highly recommended for first time attendees.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
- Master's Degree Presentation: Presentations given by SANS Technology Institute's Master's Degree candidates.
Monday, October 19
|General Session - Welcome to SANS
||Dr. Eric Cole
||Monday, October 19th, 8:15am - 8:45am
||Dr. Eric Cole
||Monday, October 19th, 7:15pm - 9:15pm
Wednesday, October 21
||Jeff Guilfoyle, Principal SE, Symantec Managed Security Services
||Wednesday, October 21st, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
||Lunch and Learn
|Offensive Countermeasures, Active Defenses, and Internet Tough Guys
||Wednesday, October 21st, 7:15pm - 8:15pm
|Advanced Persistent Threats and You: What You Need to Know
||Wednesday, October 21st, 8:15pm - 9:15pm
||Chris Cain - Master's Degree Candidate
||Wednesday, October 21st, 8:15pm - 8:55pm
||Master's Degree Presentation