Earn your Master's Degree at SANS Technology Institute (STI)!
Start taking courses at SANS CDI 2012 that will apply to the STI Master's Degree Program upon admittance.
STI has two distinct Master's programs focused on Information Security:
- Master of Science in Information Security Engineering (MSISE)
- Master of Science in Information Security Management (MSISM)
Below is a list of eligible Master's courses being offered at SANS CDI 2012 .
|MGT305: Technical Communication and Presentation Skills for Security Professionals||Assessment|
|SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style||GSEC||Gold Paper|
|SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling||GCIH||Netwars|
|SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth||GCIA||Gold Paper|
|MGT433: Securing The Human: Building and Deploying an Effective Security Awareness Program|
|Electives: Two electives (no papers) can be chosen from the following courses|
|FOR408: Computer Forensic Investigations - Windows In-Depth||GCFW|
|SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials - Enterprise Defender||GCED|
|SEC505: Securing Windows||GCWN|
|SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking||GPEN|
|AUD507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems||GSNA|
To be eligible for transfer into STI, the GIAC Certification score must be current with a score of 80 or above.
- Undergraduate Degree with at least 2.8 GPA (with some exceptions) - unrelated field is okay.
- Leadership Essay and Goal Essay
- Completed Employer Recommendation of Candidate Form
- At least 12 months of experience in information technology, security, or audit. Upon graduation from STI, it is expected that you will have at least three years of significant work experience in the field.
- TOEFL if English is not your native language; resident alien documentation if applicable
Click here for the downloadable Application form, Employer Recommendation of Candidate form, and other details.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 855-6-SANS-ED (855-672-6733), and we'll be happy to assist you.
Admission and curriculum requirements in effect when a person is admitted to STI are the requirements that will apply to that person.