Identity: The New Security Border in 2015 and Beyond
- Jack Miles, Senior Systems Engineer, Centrify Corporation
- Thursday, September 10th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
Given the recent federal breaches disclosing millions of PII records, it is time to reframe the enterprise security model. Breaches will continue to happen as long as we concentrate our defenses on the perimeter. The new security frontier is Identity.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
Tuesday, September 8
Wednesday, September 9
Thursday, September 10
|Identity: The New Security Border in 2015 and Beyond||Jack Miles, Senior Systems Engineer, Centrify Corporation||Thursday, September 10th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|DLP FAIL!!! Using Encoding, Steganography, and Covert Channels to Evade DLP and Other Critical Controls||Kevin Fiscus||Thursday, September 10th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
Friday, September 11
|Turning off lights with a mouse click instead of a switch||Graham Speake||Friday, September 11th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|