Identity is the New Perimeter
- Louise Popyk, Senior Systems Engineer, Centrify Corporation
- Tuesday, September 1st, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
The traditional enterprise IT infrastructure model has been one of centralized PCs and applications, accessed by users on the corporate network protected by a firewall. However, traditional firewalls are no longer the only protection your company needs. In this presentation, Louise Popyk will:
- Discuss how identity security, while ‚out in the wild,‚ is really the only thing that can protect your company.
- Explore how to provide single Active Directory or cloud-based login to corporate resources, Pcs and Macs, mobile devices, and cloud apps like Office 365, Salesforce.com and WEbEx.
- Discover how a secure Web portal can provide one-click web access, as well as self-service account management, so your company can embrace bring your own (BYO) initiatives, without sacrificing security policy.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
|General Session - Welcome to SANS||Paul Henry||Sunday, August 30th, 8:15am - 8:45am||Special Events|
|Evolving Threats||Paul Henry||Sunday, August 30th, 7:15pm - 9:15pm||Keynote|
|The Crazy New World of Cyber Investigations: Law, Ethics and Evidence||Ben Wright||Monday, August 31st, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Prevent - Detect - Respond||Justin Kallhoff, CEO and Founder, Infogressive||Tuesday, September 1st, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Instant Layered Security For Your Cloud Servers||Sam Herath, Cloud Security Evangelist||Tuesday, September 1st, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Identity is the New Perimeter||Louise Popyk, Senior Systems Engineer, Centrify Corporation||Tuesday, September 1st, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Bringing An Attacker Mindset to Vulnerability Management||Ray Suarez, Director of Product Marketing||Tuesday, September 1st, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Card Fraud 101||G. Mark Hardy||Tuesday, September 1st, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|The NEW 2015 CISSP exam was implemented on April 15, 2015. Are you ready for the new exam?||David R. Miller||Wednesday, September 2nd, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|