Welcome to SANS Boston 2015
SANS Exceptional Training comes to Boston in August.
You are invited to take SANS exceptional training when we return to Boston this August with an awesome training lineup on August 3-8. We are bringing our top courses and best instructors who will ensure that you not only learn the material, but that you can apply it immediately when you return to the office.
Put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join nearly 65,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the Cybersecurity industry safe! Visit the GIAC page for more information, and register for your certification attempt today.
Earn your Master's Degree at SANS Technology Institute (STI). Take classes in Information Security Management (MSISM) or Engineering (MSISE). Click here for more information. Apply today!
Our campus for the event is the Omni Parker House. A special discounted rate of $215.00 Single/Double will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through July 10, 2015.
The Omni Parker House is in the heart of downtown Boston -- located along the Freedom Trail and at the foot of Beacon Hill, Boston Common, Quincy Market, and Faneuil Hall marketplace.
Here is a list of Boston attractions and their distance from the hotel:
Arts & Culture
- Theatre District - adjacent
- Orpheum Theatre - 1 block
- Emerson Theatre - 3 blocks
- Historic Opera House - 3 blocks
- Shubert Theatre - 4 blocks
- Wilbur Theatre - 4 blocks
- Children's Museum - 6 blocks
- Museum of Science - 15 minutes (Green Line on the T)
- Symphony Hall - 15 minutes (Green Line on the T)
- DCR Hatch Memorial Shell - 15 minutes (Red Line on the T)
- Museum of Fine Arts - 11 minute walk
- Huntington Theatre - 13 minute walk
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Art Museum - 3 miles
- JFK Library - 20 minutes (Red Line on the T)
- Harvard University Museums - 15 minutes (Red Line on the T)
- MIT Museum - 15 minutes (Red Line on the T)
- Boston Public Library - 15 minutes (Green Line on the T)
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum - blocks/10 minute walk
- Museum of Contemporary Art - 15 minute walk
- Seaport District - 10 minute walk
- On the historic Freedom Trail, a historic walking tour
- Old City Hall - adjacent
- Government Center - 1 block
- Old Town Trolley Tours - 2 blocks
- Massachusetts State house - 2 blocks
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace/Quincy Market - 5 minute walk
- New England Aquarium - 10 minute walk
- Bunker Hill Monument - 2 miles
- U.S.S. Constitution - 2 miles
- Old South Meeting House - 2 blocks
- Fenway Park - 15 minutes (Green Line on the T)
Why register for SANS Boston 2015? Here's what past alumni have said about the value of SANS training:
SANS presents superior content, and the opportunity for certification. - Greg Stiger, Oliver Wyman
SANS courses provide practical knowledge and skills that can be immediately applied on the job. - Martin Hristov, Sony
SANS courses have made me want to eat, sleep, and breath security & forensics! - Cory Flynn, Firewall Experts
SANS is the best security training you can get, period. - Don Lopez, Valley National Bank
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. Don't miss this special SANS training event in Boston this August! We hope to see you there.