Identity is the New Perimeter
- Dean Thompson, VP of Technical Services
- Wednesday, August 5th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
The traditional enterprise IT infrastructure model has been one of centralized PCs and applications, accessed by users on the corporate network protected by a firewall. However, traditional firewalls are no longer the only protection your company needs. In this presentation, Dean Thompson will:
- Discuss how identity security, while "out in the wild,"is really the only thing that can protect your company.
- Explore how to provide single Active Directory or cloud-based login to corporate resources, Pcs and Macs, mobile devices, and cloud apps like Office 365, Salesforce.com and WEbEx.
- Discover how a secure Web portal can provide one-click web access, as well as self-service account management, so your company can embrace bring your own (BYO) initiatives, without sacrificing security policy.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
Monday, August 3
|General Session- Welcome to SANS||Rob Lee||Monday, August 3rd, 8:15am - 8:45am||Special Events|
|Hunting Your Adversary - How to Operate and Leverage an Incident Response Hunt Team||Rob Lee, Fellow, SANS Institute||Monday, August 3rd, 7:15pm - 9:15pm||Keynote|
Tuesday, August 4
|Prevent - Detect - Respond||Justin Kallhoff, CEO and Founder, Infogressive||Tuesday, August 4th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|iOS Game Hacking: How I Ruled the Worl^Hd and Built Skills For AWESOME Mobile App Pen Tests||Josh Wright||Tuesday, August 4th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Instant Expert: Legitimately and Ethically||Ted Demopoulos||Tuesday, August 4th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|
Wednesday, August 5
|Adopting an Attacker Mindset with Core Impact Pro®||Joe DiGregorio, Customer Experience Engineer, Core Security||Wednesday, August 5th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Identity is the New Perimeter||Dean Thompson, VP of Technical Services||Wednesday, August 5th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Instant Layered Security For Your Cloud Servers||Michael Young, Cloud Security Evangelist||Wednesday, August 5th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Uncovering "Unknown Unknowns": Detecting Compromise Before it Becomes a Crisis||Jim Penrose, EVP of Cyber Intelligence||Wednesday, August 5th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|The 14 Absolute Truths of Security||Keith Palmgren||Wednesday, August 5th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|The Internet of Evil Things||Johannes Ullrich||Wednesday, August 5th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|