Free the User | Contain the Threat
- PJ Bihuniak, Director of Sales, Invincea
- Tuesday, August 6th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
Ahhhh...the user. What can we say about the user...the primary target of attack, the unwitting accomplice to breach, the weakest link in our security strategies. Can anything be done to protect the network from the user and the user from himself?
- Can you have your cake and eat it too?
- Can you find a way to meet the demands of the business while at the same time the need to secure it?
- Can you stop advanced targeted attacks dead in their tracks without changing employee work flows?
- Can you change security from a group that ‚gets in the way‚ to the one that ‚ignites productivity‚?
- Can you solve the user problem without restricting the user?
With Invincea, Yes you can!!
Find out how you can Free the User but at the same time Contain the Threat‚¶
Join us for an informative lunch and learn session where we will discuss:
- How the user has become the primary target of attack with real-world case studies on spear-phishing, watering hole attacks and drive by downloads.
- How Invincea‚s unique, non-signature based secure virtual container technology protects your network against user-targeted attacks and user-initiated compromise.
- How you can finally deliver unfettered access to the Internet for your users without exposing the network to breach.
- Why Dell recently selected Invincea as its only, direct from factory anti-malware partner ‚ touching 20m+ machines, and how this relationship can benefit you.
- How Invincea clients are reducing costs, increasing employee productivity and avoiding the damage of breach.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Vendor: Events hosted by external vendor exhibitors.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
|General Session - Welcome to SANS||Dr. Eric Cole||Monday, August 5th, 8:15am - 8:45am||Special Events|
|Delivering Situational Awareness - Putting the Critical Security Controls to Work||Brian Mehlman , Senior Director of Product Management, EiQ Networks||Monday, August 5th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|APT: It is Time to Act||Dr. Eric Cole||Monday, August 5th, 7:15pm - 9:15pm||Keynote|
|Vendor Showcase||—||Tuesday, August 6th, 10:30am - 10:50am||Vendor Event|
|Free the User | Contain the Threat||PJ Bihuniak, Director of Sales, Invincea||Tuesday, August 6th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Vendor Showcase||—||Tuesday, August 6th, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Vendor Event|
|Vendor Showcase||—||Tuesday, August 6th, 3:00pm - 3:20pm||Vendor Event|
|GIAC Program Overview||Jeff Frisk||Tuesday, August 6th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||Special Events|
|Certifiably Certifiable||Seth Misenar||Tuesday, August 6th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Cloud IR & Forensics||Paul A. Henry||Wednesday, August 7th, 7:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Understanding Media's Impact on Our Organization||Richard Porter||Wednesday, August 7th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|
|SANS Technology Institute Open House||Stephen Northcutt||Thursday, August 8th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||Special Events|
|An Introduction to PowerShell for Security Assessments||James Tarala||Thursday, August 8th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|You Can Panic Now. Host Protection is (Mostly) Dead||Rob Lee||Thursday, August 8th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|