Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
A special discounted rate of $194.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate. These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through July 12, 2012. To make reservations please call (800) 233-1234 and ask for the SANS group rate.
NOTE: You must mention that you are attending the SANS Institute conference to get the discounted rate. Please note that the group rate is based on availability and if the hotel just sold out please contact our registration office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hotel will require a major credit card to guarantee your reservation. To cancel your reservation, you must notify the hotel at least 72 hours before your planned arrival date.
US Government Reservations
Please note that when you call the hotel for a reservation you will need to ask for the "SANS Government Per Diem Block" since these set of guest rooms will be separate from our group block and the hotel's inventory of rooms. We also recommend you call the hotel directly during business hours.
Top 5 reasons to stay at the Hyatt Regency Boston
- All SANS attendees receive complimentary High-Speed Internet when booking in the SANS Block.
- No need to factor in daily cab fees, parking expense and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels.
- By staying at the Hyatt Regency Boston, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at the Hyatt Regency Boston that you won't want to miss!
- Everything is in one convenient location!
Please note that while SANS tries to negotiate a great parking rate with the hotel, many times the parking garage is not owned by the hotel, but an independent company. In those cases, neither SANS nor the hotel have any control over the fees charged.
From Logan Airport: 4.4 miles
- Follow directions for Ted Williams Tunnel.
- Go through tunnel and follow signs for exit 25, S. Station.
- At top of ramp, take a right onto Congress Street.
- Turn right onto "D" Street.
- Turn right onto Summer Street.
- Turn left onto Kingston Street.
- Turn right onto Bedford Street.
- Take next left onto Chauncy Street.
- Turn right onto Ave De Lafayette. The hotel is on your right.
- From 93N, take exit 20 - "I-90 /Logan Airport/Worcester/S Station".
- Stay in left lane and follow sign for "S Station".
- In approximately 1 mile, follow signs for "Chinatown".
- At bottom of ramp, take a left onto Kneeland Street.
- After 5 blocks, take a right onto Washington.
- After 3 more blocks, make a right onto Ave De Lafayette. The hotel is located half way down the block on left.
- Follow Route 95S to Route 93S.
- Take Exit 20A - "S Station".
- At end of exit, proceed straight onto Purchase Street.
- At the 1st set of lights, take a right onto Summer Street.
- After 2 blocks, turn left onto Kingston Street.
- Take the 1st right onto Bedford Street.
- Turn left onto Chauncy Street.
- Turn right onto Ave De Lafayette. The hotel entrance is on your right.
From Mass Pike (Route 90E)
- Take exit 24a - "Downtown/South Station".
- At the bottom of the ramp, turn left at the light onto Kneeland Street.
- After 4 blocks, turn right onto Washington Street.
- Follow until the 3rd set of lights then turn right onto Ave De Lafayette. The hotel entrance will be on the left.
From Storrow Drive
- Take the Copley Sq. Exit, putting you on Clarendon Street.
- After 5 blocks, turn left on Boylston and follow past the Boston Common.
- Turn left onto Washington.
- Turn right onto Ave De Lafayette. The hotel entrance will be on your left.