Adopting an Attacker Mindset with Core Impact Pro
- Bobby Kuzma, Systems Engineer, Core Security
- Wednesday, September 23rd, 12:30pm - 1:15pm
Get better acquainted with your penetration testing initiatives, and go further. Successful penetration testing involves mimicking what real attackers do, usually by leveraging vulnerable devices in an attempt to reach critical assets. Learn about how utilizing Core Impact Pro can help you break attack path chains and foil the plans of your adversaries.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
- Master's Degree Presentation: Presentations given by SANS Technology Institute's Master's Degree candidates.