How to bring some Advanced Persistent Trickery to your fight against Advanced Persistent Threats..
- Bryce Galbraith
- Tuesday, September 22nd, 7:15pm - 8:15pm
You know you have intruders in your house...but this is your house and no one knows it better than you. Don't sit back and wait. It's game on...
This presentation will explore ways that you can frustrate, annoy, and potentially reveal Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) with active defense, offensive countermeasures & cyber deception (legally and ethically).
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
- Lunch & Learn: Short presentations given during the lunch break.
- Master's Degree Presentation: Presentations given by SANS Technology Institute's Master's Degree candidates.
Monday, September 21
Tuesday, September 22
|How to bring some Advanced Persistent Trickery to your fight against Advanced Persistent Threats..||Bryce Galbraith||Tuesday, September 22nd, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
Wednesday, September 23
|Adopting an Attacker Mindset with Core Impact Pro||Bobby Kuzma, Systems Engineer, Core Security||Wednesday, September 23rd, 12:30pm - 1:15pm||Lunch and Learn|
|Applying Lessons Learned for the US DoD Next Generation Vulnerability Management System (VMS)||John Dittmer - Master's Degree Candidate||Wednesday, September 23rd, 7:15pm - 7:55pm||Master's Degree Presentation|
Thursday, September 24
|The Plinko Board of Modern Persistence Techniques||Alissa Torres||Thursday, September 24th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|