The NEW CISSP exam was implemented on April 15, 2015
- Are you ready for the new exam?
- David R. Miller
- Wednesday, February 24th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm
Are you interested in the CISSP certification? How might it improve your career? On the resume? Getting a new job? On the business card? Maintaining your career and moving you up the ladder. With your skill set? As the professional you are. How about helping with that pay raise?
We will look at how management views this well sought-after certification.
Have you been studying for it? Do you plan to take the exam real soon? On January 15, 2015 ISC2, the certifying body for the CISSP certification exam, released a new set of exam objectives for the CISSP certification exam.
These changes were implemented on the CISSP certification exam beginning April 15, 2015.
This new set of exam objectives is a major change from the previous version of the CISSP exam.
ISC2 has moved and merged content to form 8 Domains of the Common Body of Knowledge, down from 10 Domains in the previous exam. They have also added numerous new topics to the objectives.
You will need to know about the new material you will be tested on.
Learn the new shape and the new topics of the 2015 CISSP Certification exam.
What we will cover:
1. The CISSP certification exam, circa 2012; A quick review.
2. The new shape of the CISSP certification exam, circa 2015.
3. New topics that will be test-worthy on April 15, 2015.
4. Certification requirements
5. How should you prepare?
6. Questions and answers.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
Monday, February 22
|General Session - Welcome to SANS||Paul Henry||Monday, February 22nd, 8:15am - 8:45am||Special Events|
|Tales from the Battlefield: Lessons in Incident Response||Chad Tilbury||Monday, February 22nd, 7:15pm - 9:15pm||Keynote|
Tuesday, February 23
Wednesday, February 24
|The NEW CISSP exam was implemented on April 15, 2015||David R. Miller||Wednesday, February 24th, 7:15pm - 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Card Fraud 101||G. Mark Hardy||Wednesday, February 24th, 8:15pm - 9:15pm||SANS@Night|