Come to Virginia Beach for Hands-On Cyber Security Training
Ready to build crucial cyber security skills with hands-on courses taught by industry leaders - all from a beautiful beach destination? Join us for SANS Virginia Beach 2024 (Aug 19 - 30, ET), and experience this unique two-week immersive training opportunity, where you'll build skills that you can use immediately.
SANS Virginia Beach 2024 Features
- Practical Cyber Security Training: Delivered by real-world practitioners providing actionable insights.
- Real-time Support: Receive immediate assistance from certified teacher assistants throughout your course.
- Immersive Labs in a Virtual Environment: Hands-on practice to sharpen your skills in a secure setting.
- Comprehensive Courseware: Course materials provided in electronic and printed formats.
- GIAC Certification: Most courses align with the highest standard in cybersecurity certification.
- CPE Credits: Earn Continuing Professional Education credits towards a certification.
- Extended Learning Access: Enjoy four months of access to recorded course lectures post-event.
- Your choice of Hotel! Courses will be held at both the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront and Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Please note, courses are available In-Person in Virginia Beach, VA or Live Online during this event. Please see course details below for availability. For In-Person courses, seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot.
SANS Live Training Offers You
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online or In-Person with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you've learned as soon as you return to work.
Whether you attend In-Person or Live Online, you will receive high-quality cybersecurity training directly from real-world practitioners. Register now to experience training you can use immediately to secure your environment and advance your career.