Hands-On Cyber Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
Attend in-person at the venue in Tokyo or Live Online
Discover the most effective steps to prevent cyber-attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques taught by top practitioners during SANS Tokyo Autumn 2022. Choose your course and register now for hands-on training you can use immediately.
SANS Tokyo Autumn 2022 Features
- In-Person or Live Online training (see Available Courses for details)
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Opportunity to earn CPEs to demonstrate ongoing skill development
- Several courses aligning with GIAC certifications to validate your knowledge
Please note, courses are available In-Person in Tokyo, or Live Online during this event. Please see course details below for availability. For In-Person courses, seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot.
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and wellbeing in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.
If you would like to attend In-Person, please register now to ensure your spot before the event meets capacity.
Live Online Training
Live Online courses include live stream instruction with real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants, plus an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event and four months of access to your course lectures recordings.
Please Note: The SEC401 and the SEC504 classes at this event will be taught in Japanese. All other classes at this event can be taken with simultaneous translation into Japanese language.