Become a World-Class Cyber Security Leader with Hands-On Training
Attend in-person in New Orleans, LA or Live Online
Gain the practical skills you need to build and lead security teams, communicate with technical and business leaders alike, and develop capabilities that build your organization's success. Join us for SANS Security Leadership 2023 (May 8-13, CST), and receive relevant applicable training. You’ll leave ready to apply what you’ve learned the day you return to work.
SANS Security Leadership 2023 Features
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants
- Dedicated chat channels for networking
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courseware in electronic and printed books
- Several courses aligning with GIAC certifications
- CPE Credits for Certification Renewal
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures recordings
Choose your course and register below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and wellbeing in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.
Live Online Training
Live Online courses include live stream instruction with real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants, plus an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event and four months of access to your course lectures recordings.
SANS Live Training Offers You
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online or In-Person with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
Whether you attend In-Person or Live Online, you will receive high-quality cybersecurity training directly from real-world practitioners. Register now to experience training you can use immediately to secure your environment and advance your career.