Hyatt Regency Reston
1800 Presidents Street
Reston, VA 20190
Hyatt Regency Reston
Retreat to Hyatt Regency Reston, located centrally in the Dulles Technology Corridor and adjacent to the shops, dining, and entertainment at Reston Town Center. The largest hotel near Dulles International Airport, the remodeled rooms and suites offer convenient access to the Metro Silver Line to easily explore Washington, D.C.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $199.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
The group rate is lower than the Government Per Diem rate. Should the Government Per Diem rate fall below the group rate, a limited number of rooms will be made available at the prevailing Government Per Diem rate.
These rates include Internet in your room and are only available through Friday, January 21, 2022.
To make a regular reservation, please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Hyatt Regency Reston
No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Hyatt Regency Reston, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules evening events at the Hyatt Regency Reston that you won't want to miss!
3 Quick Facts about Reston
The name Reston comes from the initials of Robert E. Simon, who developed the new “town” in the 1960s.
- Reston is conveniently located near Washington D.C. by driving 20 miles into the city or taking buses to connect to a Metro station.
Fairfax County first became connected with Washington, DC in 1904 with a trolley line.
Travel Arrangements and Directions
Please visit the hotel’s website or contact them directly at 703-709-1234 for prevailing parking rates that are subject to change prior to the official meeting dates. There is a complimentary shuttle to and from Dulles Airport and Hyatt Regency Reston, please contact the hotel for more details.
From Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD): Approximately 6.5 miles
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to our In-Person Training Events, the safety of you, our Customer, remains our greatest priority. We take great pride in working with hotel venues that maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our venues have taken extreme measures, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Our commitment to you: to always make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your safety and peace of mind. We are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years and can't wait to welcome you back.
VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
Venue protocols will include all of the following and any required local guidelines such as PPE (Face Masks) and Physical Distancing, which are subject to change:
- Enhanced Cleaning: with a focus on ‘high touch areas' such as door handles, restrooms, and food & beverage areas
- Personal Hygiene: hand sanitizer stations will be located in common areas
- Increased Air Circulation: venues will keep HVAC systems operational during training, to introduce fresh air into the meeting space.
SANS SAFETY MEASURES
While we have taken extraordinary planning steps to be thoughtful and deliberate about our framework, fluidity remains with local ordinances. Our measures will be implemented in accordance with these local government agencies and may vary depending on timing. These measures may include some or all of the following measures:
- Vaccinations: SANS Staff & Faculty will be fully vaccinated prior to travel. We highly encourage you do the same or exercise your due diligence before traveling to an in-person event. Exploring alternative options are encouraged including our Live Online Training events
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): an adjustable, cloth mask will be provided at check-in. Face masks may be required in both common areas and in the meeting space and will be confirmed at event check-in. Guidance will be implemented in accordance with local and venue ordinance
- Physical Distancing: inside of classrooms, seating areas may be arranged to ensure proper distancing
- Reduced Contact: at registration, SANS aims to reduce queuing and offer limited-contact registration