Interactive Cyber Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
You've come to the right place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Join us at SANS SEC542 Europe Live Online June 2022, for immersive virtual training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organisation against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
In SEC542, you will practice the art of exploiting web applications to find flaws in your enterprise's web apps. You'll learn about the attacker's tools and methods in order to be a more powerful defender. Through detailed, hands-on exercises and with guidance from the instructor, you will learn the four-step process for web application penetration testing; inject SQL into back-end databases to learn how attackers exfiltrate sensitive data; and utilize cross-site scripting attacks to dominate a target infrastructure. You will also explore various other web app vulnerabilities in-depth using proven techniques and a structured testing regimen.
SANS SEC542 Europe Live Online June 2022 Features:
- Practical cyber security training taught by a real-world practitioner
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Course includes electronic and printed books
- Complimentary NetWars Tournament Participation with your course purchase
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures so you can revisit the recordings