Please note - this course will be taught by a Spanish speaking instructor, however course materials provided will be in English.
Hands-On Cyber Security Training Taught By Real World-Practitioners
You've come to the right place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Join us at SANS SEC504 Live Online October 2023 In Spanish (October 16th - 27th), for immersive virtual training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organisation against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
Discover how to turn the tables on computer attackers by helping you understand attackers' tactics and strategies in detail, giving you hands-on experience in finding vulnerabilities and discovering intrusions, and equipping you with a comprehensive incident handling plan. This course is particularly well suited to individuals who lead or are a part of an incident handling team: general security practitioners, system administrators, and security architects.
SANS SEC504 Live Online October 2023 In Spanish Features:
- Practical cyber security training taught by a real-world practitioner
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Course includes electronic and printed books
- Earn the GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) Certification
- Complimentary NetWars Tournament Participation with your course purchase
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures so you can revisit the recordings