Come to Seattle for hands-On Cyber Security Training Taught by Real-World Practitioners
Discover the most effective steps to prevent cyber-attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques taught by top practitioners during SANS Seattle 2023 (September 25-30, PST). Choose your course and register now for hands-on training you can use immediately.
SANS Seattle 2023 Features:
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Opportunity to earn CPEs to demonstrate ongoing skill development
- Most courses align with GIAC certifications to validate your knowledge
Please note, courses are available In-Person in Seattle, WA, or live online during this event. Please see course details below for availability. For In-Person courses, seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot.
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and well-being in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.
Live Online Training
Live Online courses include live stream instruction with real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants, plus an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event and four months of access to your course lectures recordings.
SANS Live Training Offers You
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online or In-Person with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.