Interactive Cyber Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
Learn cybersecurity techniques crucial to combating today’s cyber threats. Join us for SANSFIRE: Virtual Edition 2021 (July 12-17, EDT), and experience interactive information security training you can use immediately. Choose your course and register now for practical training taught by top industry practitioners.
SANSFIRE: Virtual Edition 2021 Features
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants
- Dedicated chat channels for networking
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courseware in electronic and printed books
- Several courses aligning with GIAC certifications
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures recordings
- Core, Cyber Defense, and Grid NetWars Tournaments
This event is occurring Live Online. If you would prefer to attend this event in Washington, DC, please register here for the In-Person Edition.