Cutting-Edge Offensive Operations Training
Attend in Austin, TX or Live Online
SANS Pen Test Austin 2022 is six days of in-depth, hands-on penetration testing, red teaming, purple teaming, and exploit development training for professionals who need to know how to find vulnerabilities within their organizations, understand risk, and prioritize resources based on potential real-world attacks.
This event isn't just for penetration testers or red team members; it is for any information security professional who wants to understand the mindset, tools, and techniques used by those who intrude where they don't belong. If you like to break things, put them back together, find out how they work, and mimic the actions of real-world bad guys—all the while providing real business value to your organization—this event is for you! View the line-up of cutting-edge offensive operations courses, and register now to learn from leading industry experts.
SANS Pen Test Austin 2022 Features
- In-Person or Live Online training (see Available Courses for details)
- Core NetWars Tournament - March 31 & April 1
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Opportunity to earn CPEs to demonstrate ongoing skill development
- Several courses aligning with GIAC certifications to validate your knowledge
Please note, courses are available In-Person in Austin, TX or Live Online during this event. Please see course details below for availability. For In-Person courses, seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot.
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and wellbeing in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.
If you would like to attend In-Person, please register now to ensure your spot before the event meets capacity.
Live Online Training
Live Online courses include live stream instruction with real-time
support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants, plus an archive of course
lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event and four
months of access to your course lectures recordings.
SANS Live Training Offers You
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online or In-Person with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
Whether you attend In-Person or Live Online, you will receive high-quality cybersecurity training directly from real-world practitioners. Register now to experience training you can use immediately to secure your environment and advance your career.