SANS OSINT Summit 2022 is open to the community. Don’t miss out, register now for FREE!
Connect the dots with OSINT
The Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Summit will bring together OSINT practitioners, investigators, and enthusiasts alike to share their OSINT techniques and tools. As an attendee, you will learn current, real-world methods from others in the OSINT community who collect information across the Internet, analyze the results, and utilize key data to reach their objectives.
The OSINT Summit will explore the following topics:
- Capturing, recording, and harvesting open source information
- Exploring the varied applications of OSINT in industry/the community
- Accessing and collecting data from social media
- Using tools and automated processes to accelerate OSINT collection or filtering of data
- Ethical issues concerning OSINT collection and analysis
- OSINT case studies of investigations you performed (sanitized, of course)
- OSINT and its relationship with other forms of research, investigations and intelligence work
A One-of-a-Kind Virtual Networking Experience
In addition to the whole day of focused Summit content, this Live Online event offers exclusive access to connect with others in the OSINT community, leading experts and investigators, and some of the SANS instructors and authors you have taken courses from. In addition to in-depth presentations and panels, you will also be invited to join the conference chat workspace which is a place to engage with attendees and speakers, to ask your questions, and to share your knowledge. Attendees tell us time and again that one of the greatest takeaways from a SANS Summit is the many industry connections they forge or deepen during their time with us.