Offensive Ops Training Taught en Español
SEC504 will prepare you to turn the tables on computer attackers. This course addresses the latest cutting-edge insidious attack vectors, the "oldie-but-goodie" attacks that are still so prevalent, and everything in between. You will learn the most modern, step-by-step processes for incident response; how attackers undermine systems so you can prepare, detect, and respond to them; and how to discover holes in your system before the bad guys do.
Instead of merely teaching you a few hack attack tricks, this course will give you hands-on experience, equip you with a comprehensive incident handling plan, and help you understand the legal issues associated with responding to computer attacks, including employee monitoring, working with law enforcement, and handling evidence. Join us for interactive training during SANS Offensive Ops en Español: Sep 2021 – Live Online (Sep 27-Oct 2, CDT), and learn new skills you can apply immediately.
Please Note: The course will be taught in Spanish, and the courseware books and written materials will be in English.
SANS Offensive Ops en Español: Sep 2021 Features
- Practical cyber security training taught (in Spanish) by an industry expert
- Dedicated chat channels for networking
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courseware in electronic and printed books (in English)
- Several courses aligning with GIAC certifications
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures so you can revisit the recordings