Interactive Cyber Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
Learn cybersecurity techniques crucial to combating today’s cyber threats. Join us for SANS NOVA: Virtual Edition 2021 (August 9-14, EDT), and experience interactive information security training you can use immediately. Choose your course and register now for practical training taught by top industry practitioners.
SANS NOVA: Virtual Edition 2021 Features
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants
- Dedicated chat channels for networking
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courseware in electronic and printed books
- Several courses aligning with GIAC certifications
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures recordings
This event is occurring Live Online. If you would prefer to attend this event in Crystal City, VA, please register here for the In-Person Edition.