Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
2799 Richmond Highway
Arlington, VA 22202
Hyatt Regency Crystal City
The closest hotel to Reagan National Airport is also the most convenient. With stunning views of the nation’s monuments from our rooftop event space and easy access to Crystal City Metro Station, guests can enjoy all Washington, D.C., has to offer. Home to Crystal City’s largest meeting space, we offer the perfect destination for work or play.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $179.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
A limited number of Government Per Diem rooms at the prevailing rate are available with proper ID.
These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through Friday, July 16, 2020.
To make a regular reservation, please visit this link.
To make a government per diem reservation, please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules evening events at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City that you won't want to miss!
3 Quick Facts about Arlington
- In 1791, Arlington was originally part of a 10-mile square surveyed for the nation’s capital.
- The Rosslyn Metro station features one of the largest continuous escalators in the world (194 feet, 8 inches). It takes 140 seconds to ride from top to bottom.
- The County was named for the estate where George Washington Parke Custis lived before he built the house currently known as Arlington House in Arlington National Cemetery. The estate had been named to honor the Earl of Arlington.
Travel Arrangements and Directions
A discounted valet parking rate of $25.00 per day/night plus applicable taxes for attendees is available.
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA): Approximately 1.6 miles or 5 minutes.
- Follow Airport Exits and W Entrance Road to Abingdon Drive E
- Follow Abingdon Drive E to Airport Access Road
- Continue on Airport Access Road to 27th
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-395 S/US-1 S/Alexandria and merge onto US-1 S
- Continue on 27th St. and arrive at hotel on your left
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to our In-Person Training Events, the safety of you, our Customer, remains our greatest priority. We take great pride in working with hotel venues that maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our venues have taken extreme measures, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Our commitment to you: to always make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your safety and peace of mind. We are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years and can't wait to welcome you back.
VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
Venue protocols will include all of the following and any required local guidelines such as PPE (Face Masks) and Physical Distancing, which are subject to change:
- Enhanced Cleaning: with a focus on ‘high touch areas’ such as door handles, restrooms, and food & beverage areas
- Personal Hygiene: hand sanitizer stations will be located in common areas
- Increased Air Circulation: venues will keep HVAC systems operational during training, to introduce fresh air into the meeting space.
SANS SAFETY MEASURES
While we have taken extraordinary planning steps to be thoughtful and deliberate about our framework, fluidity remains with local ordinances. Our measures will be implemented in accordance with these local government agencies and may vary depending on timing. These measures may include some or all of the following measures:
- Vaccinations: SANS Staff & Faculty will be fully vaccinated prior to travel. We highly encourage you do the same or exercise your due diligence before traveling to an in-person event. Exploring alternative options are encouraged including our Live Online Training events
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): an adjustable, cloth mask will be provided at check-in. Face masks may be required in both common areas and in the meeting space and will be confirmed at event check-in. Guidance will be implemented in accordance with local and venue ordinance
- Physical Distancing: inside of classrooms, seating areas may be arranged to ensure proper distancing
- Reduced Contact: at registration, SANS aims to reduce queuing and offer limited-contact registration