Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
7920 Jones Branch Dr
McLean, VA 22102
Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
Our hotel in the heart of Fairfax County's business district offers easy access to numerous corporate headquarters. We're five minutes from the Metro Silver Line, putting DC destinations within reach. Our free shuttle stops at Tysons Galleria and other locations within a mile.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $229.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
The group rate is lower than the Government Per Diem rate. Should the Government Per Diem rate fall below the group rate, 20% of the guestroom block will be made available at the prevailing Government Per Diem rate.
These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through Friday, September 30, 2022.
To make a reservation, please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules evening events at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner that you won't want to miss!
Travel Arrangements and Directions
Complimentary parking for attendees is available.
From Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD): Approximately 14.9 miles.
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA): Approximately 15 miles.
From Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI): Approximately 45.1 miles.
Experience Northern Virginia
3 Quick Facts about Northern Virginia
- Fairfax County first became connected with Washington, DC in 1904 with a trolley line.
- As of 2004, Fairfax County had more residents than seven states: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, and Wyoming.
- The state of Virginia was named for Queen Elizabeth I, who was widely known as “the Virgin Queen.”
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to In-Person Training, your safety remains our greatest priority. We continue to make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your peace of mind and we are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years. SANS continues to adhere to all official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific imposed regulation.
It is important to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, your fellow attendees, and SANS faculty and staff before attending in-person training.
Our measures will be implemented in accordance with local government agencies guidance in effect during the event. As a result, our practices may vary from event to event.
- We take great pride in only working with hotel venues that maintain rigorous standards of cleanliness and hygiene and continue to monitor the evolving situation and guidelines.
- We will ensure proper distancing, where needed, inside of classrooms and event seating areas.
- We intend to deliver the highest level of hygiene and safety protocol during our event to ensure attendees, faculty, staff, sponsors, and vendors can connect, learn, network, and return to business as usual, effectively, and safely.