3570 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (866) 227-5938
It’s time to indulge and treat yourself like a Caesar. Play, dine and unwind like royalty at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, the remarkable, palatial center-Strip resort. From luxurious hotel rooms to world-class entertainment, it’s time to experience a trip that’s one for the books.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $205.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
A limited number of Government Per Diem rooms at the prevailing rate are available with proper ID.
These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through Monday, August 30, 2021.
An optional, discounted resort fee of $35.00/day plus taxes includes unlimited local phone calls, two guest passes to fitness center (does not include spa) and in-room internet access to include 2 devices per room per day. The resort fee can be added to your reservation but is not required. You do have the option to utilize and pay or the above services per use as needed at the prevailing rates
To make a regular reservation, please visit this link
To make a government per diem reservation, please visit this link
Top 3 reasons to stay at Caesars Palace
- No need to factor in daily cab fees, parking expense, and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at Caesars Palace, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at Caesars Palace that you won't want to miss!
3 Quick Facts about Las Vegas
- The Las Vegas Strip is the brightest place on Earth when looked at from outer space.
- More than 41 million people visit Las Vegas each year.
- Annual rainfall in Las Vegas totals slightly more than four inches.
Travel Arrangements and Directions
Please visit the hotel’s website or contact them directly at (866) 227-5938 for prevailing rates that are subject to change prior to the official meeting dates.
Please note that while SANS tries to negotiate a great parking rate with the hotel, many times the parking garage is not owned by the hotel, but an independent company. In these cases, neither SANS nor the hotel have any control over the fees charged.
From McCarran International Airport (LAS): Approximately 11.0 miles.
- Go east on Wayne Newton Boulevard.
- Take ramp toward I-215 / Rental Car Return / I-15 / Las Vegas / Henderson.
- Merge onto Paradise Road.
- Merge onto I-215 West/Bruce Woodbury Belt toward Las Vegas / Los Angeles / Salt Lake City
- Merge onto I-15 North via Exit 12A toward Las Vegas
- Take the Flamingo Road exit (Exit 38).
- Keep right to take the Flamingo Road East ramp.
- Merge onto NV-592 East.
- Turn left onto South Las Vegas Boulevard/NV-604 N.
- Make U-turn at Caesars Palace Drive onto South Las Vegas Boulevard/NV-604 S.
- Caesars Palace is at 3500-3570 South Las Vegas Boulevard.
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to our In-Person Training Events, the safety of you, our Customer, remains our greatest priority. We take great pride in working with hotel venues that maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our venues have taken extreme measures, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Our commitment to you: to always make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your safety and peace of mind. We are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years and can't wait to welcome you back.
VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
Venue protocols will include all of the following and any required local guidelines such as PPE (Face Masks) and Physical Distancing, which are subject to change:
- Enhanced Cleaning: with a focus on ‘high touch areas’ such as door handles, restrooms, and food & beverage areas
- Personal Hygiene: hand sanitizer stations will be located in common areas
- Increased Air Circulation: venues will keep HVAC systems operational during training, to introduce fresh air into the meeting space.
SANS SAFETY MEASURES
While we have taken extraordinary planning steps to be thoughtful and deliberate about our framework, fluidity remains with local ordinances. Our measures will be implemented in accordance with these local government agencies and may vary depending on timing. These measures may include some or all of the following measures:
- Vaccinations: SANS Staff & Faculty will be fully vaccinated prior to travel. We highly encourage you do the same or exercise your due diligence before traveling to an in-person event. Exploring alternative options are encouraged including our Live Online Training events
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): an adjustable, cloth mask will be provided at check-in. Face masks may be required in both common areas and in the meeting space and will be confirmed at event check-in. Guidance will be implemented in accordance with local and venue ordinance
- Physical Distancing: inside of classrooms, seating areas may be arranged to ensure proper distancing
- Reduced Contact: at registration, SANS aims to reduce queuing and offer limited-contact registration