3570 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
It’s time to indulge and treat yourself like a Caesar. Play, dine, and unwind like royalty at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, the remarkable, palatial center-Strip resort. From luxurious hotel rooms to world-class entertainment, it’s time to experience a trip that’s one for the books.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $209.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
A limited number of Government Per Diem rooms at the prevailing rate are available with proper ID.
There is a daily discounted resort fee of $10.00 per room, per night, plus applicable state and local tax. Resort fee includes unlimited local phone calls (no long distance or international calls,) two guest admissions per day to the Fitness Center (does not include use of the spa,) and in-room internet access to include two devices per room per day (property-wide and inter-property roaming available at that property for an additional fee.)
These rates are only available through Wednesday, August 14, 2024.
To make a regular attendee or government per diem reservation, please visit this link and select from the drop down menu.
Top 3 reasons to stay at Caesars Palace
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Caesars Palace, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules additional networking events at the Caesars Palace that you won't want to miss!
Travel Arrangements and Directions
Please visit the hotel’s website or contact them directly at 1-866-227-5938 for prevailing parking rates that are subject to change prior to the official meeting dates.
From Harry Reid International Airport (LAS): Approximately 3.6 miles.
Experience Las Vegas
3 Quick Facts about Las Vegas
- The Las Vegas Strip is the brightest place on Earth when looked at from outer space.
- More than 41 million people visit Las Vegas each year.
- Annual rainfall in Las Vegas totals slightly more than four inches.
Recommended Web Links