Hands-On Cyber Security Training in Nashville, TN or Live OnlineSANS is committed to delivering high-quality cyber security training so you can keep your skills sharp and stay ahead of cyber threats. Join us for practical training in Nashville, TN or Live Online for SANS Nashville 2023 (Aug 7-12, EST), and learn from experienced industry practitioners.
Choose your course and modality, and register below. We look forward to seeing you soon! Limited In-Person seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
SANS Live Training Features
- Training on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Learn from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- A superior investment: Interactive, immersion learning with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
Live Online Training
In addition to the features listed above, Live Online courses include real-time support from GIAC-certified teacher assistants, hands-on labs, courseware in electronic and printed books, an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event, and four months of access to your course lectures recordings.
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and wellbeing in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.