Grand Hyatt Nashville
1000 Broadway Ave.
Nashville, TN 37203
Grand Hyatt Nashville
Grand Hyatt Nashville is a downtown luxury hotel on Broadway at Nashville Yards. Within walking distance of the Gulch and Midtown, this retreat features one of the highest outdoor rooftop bars in Music City, a spa, and seven food and beverage experiences.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $235.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
A limited number of Government Per Diem rooms at the prevailing rate are available with proper ID.
These rates include Internet in your room and are only available through Monday November 15, 2021.
To make a regular reservation, please visit this link.
To make a government per diem reservation, please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Grand Hyatt Nashville
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Grand Hyatt Nashville, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules evening events at the Grand Hyatt Nashville that you won't want to miss!
3 Quick Facts about Nashville
- Centennial Park is home to the only replica of the Greek Parthenon.
- In 1941, Nashville was the first city in the country to be granted a FM-broadcasting license.
- The AT&T Tower downtown is nicknamed the ‘Batman Building'
Travel Arrangements and Directions
Please visit the hotel’s website or contact them directly at 615-622-1234 for prevailing parking rates that are subject to change prior to the official meeting dates.
From Nashville International Airport (BNA): Approximately 9.0 miles.
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to our In-Person Training Events, the safety of you, our Customer, remains our greatest priority. We take great pride in working with hotel venues that maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our venues have taken extreme measures, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Our commitment to you: to always make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your safety and peace of mind. We are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years and can't wait to welcome you back.
VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
Venue protocols will include all of the following and any required local guidelines such as PPE (Face Masks) and Physical Distancing, which are subject to change:
- Enhanced Cleaning: with a focus on ‘high touch areas’ such as door handles, restrooms, and food & beverage areas
- Personal Hygiene: hand sanitizer stations will be located in common areas
- Increased Air Circulation: venues will keep HVAC systems operational during training, to introduce fresh air into the meeting space.
SANS SAFETY MEASURES
While we have taken extraordinary planning steps to be thoughtful and deliberate about our framework, fluidity remains with local ordinances. Our measures will be implemented in accordance with these local government agencies and may vary depending on timing. These measures may include some or all of the following measures:
- Vaccinations: SANS Staff & Faculty will be fully vaccinated prior to travel. We highly encourage you do the same or exercise your due diligence before traveling to an in-person event. Exploring alternative options are encouraged including our Live Online Training events
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): an adjustable, cloth mask will be provided at check-in. Face masks may be required in both common areas and in the meeting space and will be confirmed at event check-in. Guidance will be implemented in accordance with local and venue ordinance
- Physical Distancing: inside of classrooms, seating areas may be arranged to ensure proper distancing
- Reduced Contact: at registration, SANS aims to reduce queuing and offer limited-contact registration