Come to Miami for Serious Cyber Security Training
Discover the most effective steps to prevent cyber-attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques taught by top practitioners during SANS Miami 2024 (June 3-15, ET). Choose your course and register now for hands-on training you can use immediately.
Please note: All courses are 5 or 6 days in length, starting on either June 3rd or June 10th, 2024.
SANS Miami 2024 Features
- Practical Cyber Security Training: Delivered by real-world practitioners providing actionable insights.
- Real-time Support: Receive immediate assistance from certified teacher assistants throughout your course.
- Immersive Labs in a Virtual Environment: Hands-on practice to sharpen your skills in a secure setting.
- Thought Leadership Talks & Workshops: all centered around training topics.
- Comprehensive Courseware: Course materials provided in electronic and printed formats.
- GIAC Certification: Most courses align with the highest standard in cybersecurity certification.
- CPE Credits: Earn Continuing Professional Education credits towards a certification.
- Extended Learning Access: Enjoy four months of access to recorded course lectures post-event.
- Central Hotel Location: Courses will be held at the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
Whether you're a seasoned professional or new to the field, SANS Miami 2024 equips you with the skills and knowledge needed to navigate the ever-evolving threat landscape.
Please note, courses are available In-Person in Miami, FL, or Live Online during this event. Register now to secure your spot.