Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
50 Alhambra Plaza
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
Embrace alluring Mediterranean culture at Hyatt Regency Coral Gables. With a striking two-story marble lobby, antique accents, and Spanish-style windows, retreat to this tranquil refuge just off the popular Miracle Mile. There’s no better place from which to explore the nearby Art Deco District, Miami Beach, and Coconut Grove.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $215.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
A limited number of Government Per Diem rooms at the prevailing rate are available with proper ID.
These rates include Internet in your room and are only available through Friday, June 2, 2023.
To make a regular reservation, please visit this link.
To make a government per diem reservation, please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
- No need to factor in daily cab fees, parking expenses, and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules morning and evening events at Hyatt Regency Coral Gables that you won't want to miss!
Travel Arrangements and Directions
Please visit the hotel’s website or contact them directly at 305-441-1234 for prevailing rates that are subject to change prior to the official meeting dates.
Please note that while SANS tries to negotiate a great parking rate with the hotel, many times the parking garage is not owned by the hotel, but an independent company. In these cases, neither SANS nor the hotel have any control over the fees charged.
From Miami International Airport (MIA): Approximately 4.5 miles
From Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL): Approximately 29.5 miles
3 Quick Facts about Miami
- The city of Miami gets its name from one of the native tribes that lived in the region in the 1600 and 1700s, the Mayaimi.
- Miami is the only major city to have been founded by a woman, local Julia Tuttle.
- The Port of Miami is known as the Cruise Capital of the World and serves almost five million passengers annually.
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
Student safety is one of our greatest priorities. We make proactive decisions that are grounded in care. It is important to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, your fellow attendees, and SANS faculty and staff before attending in-person training. We take great pride in only working with hotel venues that maintain rigorous standards of cleanliness and hygiene and continue to monitor the evolving situation and guidelines.